Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More stuff

Magnets

These look so much better in real life!  Apparently I need a new camera (are you reading this honey?  hint, hint!).  Yet more props to our great MOPS group's craft leader for teaching our group how to make these!  Basically you use those clear rock things (technical huh?) that go in the bottom of vases, etc.. and you glue pictures to the bottom of them with rubber cement.  When that is done you simply add a magnet to the back. I had my children draw pictures (if you look closely you can make out a flower, a rainbow, a face and some scribbled drawings) and then we gave them to their teachers for Christmas.  I love them and they look so cute on the refrigerator!




A framed t-shirt

I found this t-shirt and HAD to have it.  I mean, seriously, how cute is that?  It received an iron-on backing and frame treatment.  It never fails to put a smile on my face when I see it.



Yet another child created artwork

I really never realized how MUCH stuff in our house displays the artwork of our children.  Here is yet another one.  I specifically had them use these colors to match the room and I tried to mix up textures by giving them different supplies for each project.  I love having their little handprints documented.  I also gave them  huge sheets of butcher paper for each project so that I could pick and choose which section to cut to size.  I have another larger frame with another part of the project on the right to hang in the same room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment